- This event has passed.
Cultivating Silence in a Time of Turmoil
April 5, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am EDT$20
SUNDAY APRIL 5: 1-3pm
Cultivating Silence in a Time of Turmoil: Why and How We Resist, by Type
My hope is to work with silence, to strengthen it as the ground of our beings (and the home of the Divine), as the way we can hold the harder truths of our experience, enlightened by the Enneagram.
The format in this larger gathering will include:
- an opening meditation
- an opportunity to “check-in”, for each of us to become more present
- Sue will share some thoughts and possibly materials on the theme of the day
- a deeper exploration of theme with a few (3-5) people in a “panel” style experience
- a time to sit quietly with your own experience and journal
- a time to explore the theme in smaller breakout groups together
- a closing time of sharing with the larger group
Requested contribution is $20 per person, only if you can afford it.
Any workshops being held at Strong Hollow have a suggested cost, but are offered as “pay what you can”. We do not want cost to be a reason to not attend.